Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis
Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis: Voter ID card registration process data collection-analysis methods, Bangladesh-NID wing under Election commission Bangladesh. Correction lost ID card, address change, finger print missing, voter list all solved at Upazila election offices all over Bangladesh.
Electoral Roll Preparation process step by step: First step data collection. Second step re-scrutizing the forms. Third step data collection and identity scrutiny at registration centers. Fourth step registration of physically challenged. Jail inmates, missed out voters and ailing people, fifth step data processing at Upazila servers. Sixth step draft voters list printing and finalizing.Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis
- Data collection: Preparation of Electoral Roll primary stage data collection – data collection methods
- Preparation of area-based primary estimation of voters on the basis of previous electoral roll.
- Recruitment of required numbers of assistant registration officers and one supervisor for every five enumerators and one enumerator for every 300-400 voters on the basis of the estimations.
- As such recruitments get underway, building awareness among the people about the process by using mass media, posters, leaflet, announcement etc.
- Forming various committees comprising local public representatives, and representatives of local administration and civil society to further coordination.
- Publishing advertisements for the recruitments of area-based data entry operators, team leaders etc, sorting through the received job applications, taking exams and giving appointments.
- Printing of Form-2(Registration form) for data collection.
- Distribution of form-2 for data collection in the field level as Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis .
Training arrangement:Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis
- Arranging one day orientation for registration officers /assistant registration officers.
- Imparting 3 days training to supervisors and enumerators.
- Imparting 3 to 10 days of training to data entry operators and team leaders. data collection methods.
Data collecting process in the field level:Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis
- Giving the form-2 registration form (data collection form) and other required items out to enumerators for data collection.
- Collecting of data in registration form through door to door visits by the enumerators at least 7 to 10 days ahead of schedules set for photography- taking. Keeping detailed records of seriously ill and physically or mental challenged people in registers.
- Handing over the collected data (data collection form) to the supervisors and scrutinizing the data received by the enumerators.
- Handing the scrutinized data (data collection form) by the supervisors to the registration officers/ assistant registration officers and upon scrutiny by the AROs. Compiling the data in accordance to voter areas.
- Setting up voter registration centers and Upazila/ thana server stations.
- Handing over the registration forms to the registration center team leader by the AROs for registration.
- Informing AROs about the date, time and numbers by the team leaders for photograph-taking. Passing the information to enumerators through supervisors by the AROs.
- By distributing chits/ slips, enumerators inform the voters about time, dates and names of the registration centers for photograph-taking.
Registration centers for photograph-taking:
- Making the registration centers and server stations operational.
- Procuring and setting up the laptops, webcams/ digital cameras, finger-print scanners, photocopy machines, generators etc for preparation of voter registration in the registration centers.
Re-scrutinizing the forms: data collection form
- Obtaining and scrutinizing forms data analysis at registration centers.
- Serializing the forms data analysis in laptops.
- Making entries of the forms in logbooks.
Data collection and Identity scrutiny of voters at registration centers:
- Voter visiting the registration centers and handing over the slip to person on duty/ enumerators/ supervisors.
- Collecting respective registration form data collection form and reaching out the data entry operators.
- Identifying the voters by scrutinizer’s data analysis present at the registration centers.
- Making entries of data in the laptop by the data entry operators.
- Taking photographs, finger prints, signatures and handing over the receipts.
- Completing of any incomplete entries by data entry operators.
- Daily handover of data in laptops to the team leaders and transfer the same through them to the Upazila server stations. Voter ID card Registration Process Data collection-analysis.